Our goal at Liz Drennan Photography is to make your experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible. From setting up the session, what to wear, the perfect location, to digital files and prints we will guide you each step of the way. Here is a glimpse into your experience.
Once the session date has be established we will then discuss your goals for the shoot.
– consider these things: where does our family like to spend their time, would I like these location hanging on my walls inside my house. Once you have established those things then we can discuss a location and go from there.
– Summer hours: mornings before or around 7 or evenings after or around 7 pm (depending on location).
– Winter hours: mornings before or around 10 or evenings after or around 4 pm.
– consider the weather and the colors you want to incorporate. Think patterns for children and solids for the adults. Don’t be afraid of color. Feel free to create a Pinterest board of color schemes and share it with me (lizdrennanphoto) or take a picture of your outfits and send them to me.
– children who are feed prior to session and have had sleep generally are more happy and cooperative during sessions. Bring snacks along for the younger ones and a bottle of water. A stroller will allow for a safe place for children to rest while we get some beautiful images of mom and dad. Relax, I have three kids of my own and I definitely understand how they can get sometimes. BREATHE… Don’t forget to breathe. You want to share these with your family for generations to come. Have fun, hug on your kids, kiss your spouse, be you… YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
-consider sunscreen for your session and bug spray.
-if you have family who may require a place to sit inform me of that so we can provide a stool or a place to sit.
– Portraits will be edited and placed into an online view gallery.
– Galleries sizes are based on the package you selected. At this point you are able to download images and print freely. I do offer a printing option which allows for seamless transition from gallery to print. I use a trusted printing company that will provide you with the best quality portraits.
Your family is a gift. Your images are art. Display them in your home. Children love to see themselves on the walls of their home. They feel loved and special.